Korean hairstyles are quite specific and unique as asian people have particular and atypical hair texture. It allows Korean to adopt original styles of hairstyle, cool and fun. We can quote the kpop hairstyle which is an out of the ordinary look and cut, but which is very popular among Asians. To achieve this type of hairstyle, we use the unreal and the atypical because the top is divided into two blocks. But the result is there and we have beautiful hair. The reason is that the hair of a Korean has a very soft texture and very smooth, but also very flexible and very soft that allows to work in many ways and very easily.
Whether on short, medium or long hair, you get a glimpse of the very trendy Korean haircut styles currently. You can even profit from it and show one to your hairdresser the next time you go to a hair salon.
Best Korean Pop Hairstyles
1) The hair of a Korean is very smooth. As on this model, He have a very smooth hair with a very contemporary and very modern finish where the color and the presence of bangs put a high point in the final result. We can notice the mid-long top and the very short side. We also made sure that the bangs are capped on one side and that they have a lot of volume.
2) As on a haired woman’s hairstyle, the style here, perhaps in disorder, but very classy. Always on the bangs, typical of the Asian hairstyle. Model, color, natural color, with its top and side, which degrades from the top, but keeping the height, mid-long. The bangs on her, is capped on one side of the forehead, the other part goes the other way. To keep the texture, it is necessary to slide the finger slowly in the hair.
3) A Korean can have many ideas. Here, the model has adopted a look a little fake hawk with colored hair in platinum blonde. The top is thus very long, raised and arranged towards the back of the head up to the nape of the neck. The sides are very short. Note that Korean people like to have a very clean face and a hairstyle that catch this very fresh air.
4) In the category of medium-length hair. For this model, the hair length is the same on the top, the sides, the nape and even for the bangs. The adopted finish is a brushing of the hair that all go down and slightly arranged to go on one side.
5) In the undercut style, the cut here allows to have a long enough top and put backwards. Applying a product to gum the hair backwards, the fingers were passed in order to have this volume and not flatten the hair. For the sides, they are very short. The top and bottom are separated by a line drawn very slightly.
6) The bangs are an integral part of Korean hairstyles. This cut with hair of the same height over the entire surface of the head can highlight the smooth texture of the hair. Everything has been colored with a pretty bright red, the bangs are capped and leaves slightly on one side. The wick is particularly thick and well supplied.
7) Young Asian and Korean men also enjoy the ancestral hairstyle as in this picture. This style is perfect for a fairly long hair with the same length on the whole head. We gathered the hair behind the head to make a bun.
8) For a short hair style, this has little messy highlight the platinum blonde tint of the model and the fringe slightly beyond the eyebrows. The sides are also very short.
9) Here, we have a Korean undercut that highlight the thickness of Asian hair. The fringe of the model is raised to have a small tip. As for the sides, we adopted a high alyered cut, but with hair that is always quite long.
10) We have here a unique model. The top is very long but mostly to the front with bits that go in all sides. The bangs are also very long and are placed above the nose. At the level of the neck, rebellious locks are also present. The sides are very short.
11) Now we get that Korean people appreciate a lot hair coloring. They try all the available colors and even adapt them to their look and the color of their clothes. Here the roots are colored in white to turn purple at the tips.
12) High-pitched locks, a little messy and a rather thick and long top, this style is the Korean way undercut. The sides are shorter than the top.
13) You will rarely see this kind of hairstyle in K-popbut for long hair that goes to the shoulders, this cut is perfect. We will notice the rebellious locks that go in all the sides. In terms of length, it is especially behind the neck that this length is the most consistent. The top is the sides are pretty much the same. The bangs are always put forward and hides the whole front.
14) Here, we have very bulky hair whether on the top, the sides or the neck and even for the bangs. The hair is combed on one side and gives a slightly messy final appearance. You need a special cream to have this texture and keep it all day. Lacquer is also a good option that will be sprayed after styling.
15) A classic undercut of a Korean. The top long enough and very provided, but also layered cut on the top of the sides. This option is for you if you do not like fringes.