Nail care is one of the most important issues of women. Because the first step of beautiful hands, strong and healthy nails can change the whole air at once.
If you think so, but you can’t have the nails you want, you can get help with our suggestions. ”How to take care of nails ?”. This question comes to us above all the other questions. If you are interested in nail care tips, you can learn a lot more on this post.
How to take care of your nails ?
Take a Good Look at Your Fingernails
1) If your nails break down quickly, you should first consider this a health problem. Your problem can be solved in a short time by getting calcium supplements, drink plenty of water, eat a lot of fruits and vegetables should help you to recover quickly. However, if you have bad habits as nail eating, gnawing, you have to psychologically motivate yourself to prevent it. For example, you can hang a photo of a celebrity that you like their hands somewhere you see every day. Products as bitter nail polish may also help you to prevent that.
File Your Nails Correctly
2) The way you file your fingernails is an important issue for your nail health. If you cut your fingernails and shape it hard, they will break esaily because it is more likely to hang.
Regularly Clean Your Nails
3) You should remove your nails every two to three days, wait a day before renewal and let your nails breathe and take vitamin. You should also pay attention to the product you use when you clean your nails. Although the nail polish cleaner doesn’t contain acetone, it can be abrasive for your nails. It may cause the nail to thin and peeling. In order to prevent these effects, you should wash your hands with soap after cleaning the nail polish and then use a hand cream.
Don’t Cut Your Cuticle
4) One of the most common mistakes is to cut cuticles. When you cut your cuticles, they become thicker and grow faster. For this, drop a little bit of hot water into the baby oil and soften the flesh and like a wooden rod push the flesh inward. Also, don’t forget to use hand cream as it come to your mind.
Apply Nail Polish to The Base Coat
5) Apply nail polish to the base coat, use transparent nail polish. This will remove the nail polish without leaving any residue. This allows the nails to get more air and have a clear look.
Use vitamin E
6) Vitamin E is extremely effective in the elongation of the nail. You can find this capsule in pharmacies, by mixing this vitamin with cream and daily massage to your nails, you will have strong fingernails in a short time!